Monday, December 21, 2009

Insulin Infusion Pump Type 1 Diabetic Having Trouble With Infusion Set (Insulin Pump)?

Type 1 Diabetic having trouble with infusion set (Insulin Pump)? - insulin infusion pump

Well, recently I had problems with my infusion set. I am in insulin infusion with Medtronic MiniMed Paradigm pump fast. Recently, when I said he did not like insulin. I really do not know how to describe, but basically, if I accommodate a new game somewhere (which are always above on my belly, front / side / rear) always makes my blood rise, that this is not my insulin. So should I change, 5-6 times and it's really frustrating.

So my question is, is there a place I could put what happened? And this is done to someone? Could it be they do not deliver the insulin properly in areas with high fat or low? Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment