Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Lead To Breast Cysts Had Ovarian Cyst/fibroid Surg & Was Diagnosed With Endometriosis. Now I Have Fibroids Back And Septated Cyst.

Had ovarian cyst/fibroid surg & was diagnosed with endometriosis. now i have fibroids back and septated cyst. - ovarian cyst lead to breast cysts

6 months after the operation was again Cyst .. with hard times .. and is today a fragmented cyst. Do I fear that could lead to ovarian cancer. said they had monitored and reviewed periodically, but safer disposal. also had vaginal itching lately. Is it done?

1 comments:

pxxx said...

Ive had the same problem I had was a cyst removed from my uterus, 7 cm in diameter. I opened with hormones endometriosis 10 years ago, no trace of her. I think the train is a good choice depends on age. I suffer from vaginal dryness, itching may be related, as I had since my cyst removed in February 2007 Gino I find a good and her about your problems good luck and hope to have everything work better

Post a Comment